- How often can I get my teeth cleaned?
- Do my benefits cover my child’s braces?
- Are root canals covered?
- What are my coverage limits?
These are just a few of the questions that our clients commonly ask us when considering dental coverage as part of their employee benefits package. The answers to these questions vary depending on the type of coverage that you select. Dental services are often grouped into three different categories:
- Basic & Preventative Services – Regular check-ups, cleanings, fillings, scaling/polishing, diagnostic services, extractions and root canals
- Major Dental Services – Crowns, bridgework, dentures, inlays and on-lays
- Orthodontics – Procedures and equipment related to braces
Similar to healthcare coverage, you have the ability to customize a number of components of your dental coverage. From benefit selection to the use of deductibles, annual maximums and coinsurance levels, you are in control of coverage and cost.
We can help you make sense of your options and select the dental benefits that are right for you.