Why Chambers Plan
Top 10 Reasons to Choose the Chambers Plan
- Rate Stability – Let’s face it – shopping for employee benefits isn’t something you want to have to do every year. With the Chambers Plan’s built-in rate stability, you won’t have to. That’s because with over 30,000 businesses participating in the program, your claims are spread out over this large pool. The result is stable premiums from year to year, regardless of the claims you and your employees submit.
- No Minimum Firm Size – your company is eligible to apply even if it’s a one person operation.
- No Industry Restrictions – all for-profit businesses are eligible to participate as long as they are members of a Chamber of Commerce or Board of Trade.
- Guaranteed Approval – with 3 or more full-time people, you can choose options that guarantee coverage to you and your employees without medical questionnaires and underwriting.
- Guaranteed Renewable – the Chambers Plan guarantees that your firm can renew coverage as long as you continue to pay your premiums.
- Not-For-Profit – The Chambers Plan operates under the direction of the not-for-profit Chamber Insurance Corporation of Canada.
- Outstanding Service – The plan’s service centre works in concert with your exclusive local Chambers Plan advisor to give you the answers you need, when you need them.
- Fast, Accurate Payments – Most health and dental claims turn around in under 48 hours. You can also select benefits that provide you with a drug card and allow for electronic dental claim submission resulting in instant claims processing.
- You Choose the Coverage – your Chambers Plan advisor will help you design a plan that suits your needs while staying within your budget.
- You Control the Cost – why pay for a package with benefits you don’t want? You can customize your Chambers Plan to ensure that you get top value for your dollar.